Bryan Eisenberg spent some time chatting with Tom Leung, Business Product Manager for Google’s Website Optimizer–a breakthrough product which allows businesses of all sizes to optimize their sites through testing. In this two-part series, Bryan asks:
Part 1 Of Google Website Optimizer FAQ
- What is the Google Optimizer?
- Is Google analytics required to use Google optimizer?
- Will it work with other analytics software?
- Does A/B or multivariate testing affect your Google search ranking?
- Why is Google offering the optimizer?
- How does Google Optimizer compare to the other testing platforms available now?
- How does Google Optimizer work with sites that are more dynamic in nature?
- Can Google Optimizer be used to test Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Pay Per Action (PPA) ad copy?
Part 2 Of Google Website Optimizer FAQ
- What other resources do I need to be able to implement tests using Google Optimizer?
- How long do I have to wait to see results testing with Google Optimizer?
- Does hit and run testing work?
- What future features are in the pipeline for Google optimizer?
- How do you see more B2B or lead generation sites using Google Optimizer?
- How would you encourage the average webmaster to get started with Google Optimizer?
Click here to listen to Part 1 of Tom Leung, Google and Bryan
Click here to listen to Part 2 of Tom Leung, Google and Bryan
To download Part 1 of Google Website Optimizer interview the MP3 click here
To download Part 2 of Google Website Optimizer interview the MP3 click here
Would you like to check out additional Google Website Optimizer resources?