- Conversion Rate Optimization & Marketing Blog | FutureNow - http://www.grokdotcom.com -
“Bazaarvoice Rules!” Pass it on…
Posted By Robert Gorell On May 1, 2007 @ 6:21 pm In Word of Mouth | 1 Comment
Our friends over at Bazaarvoice  not only reached profitability in just their second year, they’re changing the way customers drive business with ratings, reviews, and other word-of-mouth essentials.
Here the scoop :
- Bazaarvoice now serves 8 out of 10 of the Internet Retailer Top 100 who outsource ratings and reviews.
- Bazaarvoice has signed over 30 partners in the areas of eCommerce platforms (ATG, Fry, IBM WebSphere, MarketLive); site search (Celebros, Endeca, Mercado, SLI Systems); Web analytics (Coremetrics, Omniture, WebSideStory, WebTrends); email marketing (CheetahMail, ExactTarget, Responsys); A/B testing and content optimization (Offermatica, Optimost, SiteSpect); personalization and recommendations (Aggregate Knowledge, Certona, ChoiceStream)
- Bazaarvoice moved aggressively into the UK and European markets with the opening of a London office in early 2007 as well as the internationalization of its complete solution.
- Bazaarvoice has attracted industry thought leaders to its advisory board including WOMMA founding CEO Andy Sernovitz; Dell’s former senior vice president of global online business and global brand marketing John Hamlin; respected author and marketing guru Bryan Eisenberg ; and customer experience expert Tamara Adlin.
Eight out of ten of the Internet Retailer Top 100 have hired them. Again: “Wow!” Looks like the word is out…
Article printed from Conversion Rate Optimization & Marketing Blog | FutureNow: http://www.grokdotcom.com
URL to article: http://www.grokdotcom.com/2007/05/01/bazaarvoice-rules-pass-it-on/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.bazaarvoice.com/press050207.html
 Bazaarvoice: http://www.bazaarvoice.com/index.php
 Bryan Eisenberg: http://www.futurenowinc.com/aboutus.htm
Copyright © 2009 FutureNow's GrokDotCom / Marketing Optimization Blog. All rights reserved.