Jonathan Tisch, CEO of Lowes Hotels, has been doing a blog book tour this past week to promote his new book, Chocolates on the Pillow Aren’t Enough: Reinventing the Customer Experience. (In case you missed the first part of the interview, you can listen to it here.)
In Part II of Bryan’s interview with Tisch, the two discuss:
- How to deal with difficult customers and turn them around
- How to empower front line workers to delight customers
- Stepping out of his role as CEO to train with other “co-workers” in the field
- The value of embracing diversity
- How the travel pricing engines changed the hotel industry and what what they did to adjust
- What to do when you sell a commodity
- Measuring and making customer experience accountable
- Balancing hard financial metrics and softer experience metrics
- The importance of listening to trends
- What graduates just getting into the workforce should focus on
Click here to listen to Part 2 of Jonathan Tisch and Bryan Eisenberg
To download Part 2 of Jonathan Tisch and Bryan Eisenberg the MP3 click here.
If you want more of Jonathan you can catch him at:
This past Monday:
This past Tuesday:
The Engaging Brand . They will be doing both a Q&A and podcast.
Conversion Rate Marketing Blog – GrokDotCom by Future Now, Inc. Our Podcast.
Vacant Ready:: A hotel industry blog for hotel insiders
Lip-Sticking. They will also be doing a podcast.
Experience the Message
Customer Experience Crossroads
Experienceology. They are also doing a podcast.