In this edition of Grokcast, Google project manager Tom Leung is back* to tell us about some very cool new features and improvements to Google Website Optimizer, which announced its first major update today.
Tom speaks with GrokDotCom managing editor Robert Gorell about:
- Success stories from companies of all sizes who’ve realized they can now improve their websites by testing (and for free!)
- Creative ways to use Google Website Optimizer to boost Conversion Rates and improve the visitor experience
- New features such as A/B testing, which allows you to set up a test in minutes
- What you can do to get results like Future Now client JigsawHealth.com, who nearly doubled their Conversion Rate(!) With some changes to the homepage, they went from selling to a tenth of their visitors to converting a fifth of all visitors.
- Why everyone should be testing; it’s free, it’s simple and, best of all, you can do it!
Click here to listen to Tom Leung and Robert Gorell
(To download the interview, right-click here and “save as”.)
If you’re discovering Google Website Optimizer for the first time, or would like some advice on what to test, check out our 7 Free Resources to Get Started.
[*In case you missed Tom's first Grokcast appearance -- and would like a general introduction to GWO -- don't forget to listen to the podcast or read the transcript of Bryan Eisenberg's interview.]